Love Myself is a 3d2n workshop held quarterly at a resort usually in Indonesia or Malaysia. It aims at facilitating the individuals to self-love as they take on a new journey to uncover and discover themselves. The workshop is designed specially for ladies especially mothers who have been juggling among work, children and their marriage. We know how tough it can be and what the consequences are when we spread ourselves too thin.
In the “Love Myself” workshop, one can learn to :
– appreciate everything and accept things as it is
– be true and honest to self so to be at ease and at peace with self
– connect with your inner self so to know if you are aligned mentally, emotionally and physically
– eat well, live well, speak well and stay congruent
– forgive and let go, make peace not war – even with self
– have gratitude so you can truly love
– know your values and how to make them known
– set boundaries, draw the line and get respected
– stay calm and open so you create the space for growth
– think right, act right and stay positive
– uncover and discover yourself
– understand in-depth about self
Why Do I Need To Love Myself?
Nobody can love us the way we need, except ourselves. They can’t eat healthily for us, rest for us, literally be happy for us in our heart. Only by loving ourselves then others can learn how to love us; only by loving ourselves then we can truly love others. It is only when you are in touch with your inner self, to love yourself and love others then, what you do will be sustainable.
The program comes with a free coaching session prior and after the workshop. Its purpose is to first, know more about you then follow up with your progress. Support group will also be formed so the team members can lend support to one another as they make sustainable, positive changes for their lives.
It’s Now Or Never.
If you do not want to feel obliged, guilty, depressed and stressed for the littlest things, or you are already tired of focusing too much on others, this is the time to make the lasting change that NOT ONLY WILL YOU LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF, OTHERS WILL LEARN TO LOVE AND RESPECT YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE.
Tell yourself this, “No one is going to love me the way I could love myself.”